Friday, March 30, 2007

Random

I've got nothing important to say this time, so lets talk about crap.

Ages ago, i accidentally found a website about random confessions in which people are telling their secrets. Nothing more exciting than knowing about peoples skeleton in their closet.

I'd better stop here and give some of the confessions and the tags as well.

Silent is golden
1. i do really smelly silent farts and everyone blames the office vegan who sits two desks down from me.

Notes on A Scandal
2. i deliberately repeated year 12 so i could be over 18 and have an affair with my english teacher. (seemed to be well-planned, didnt it)

Bowling for colombines
3. I hate all humanity.

Monster in law
4. i pretend to like all the crappy girly presents my mother in law gives me (like make up, and handbags), and then give them to my friends as birthday and christmas presents.

Catch me if you can
5. I like to steal things from Woolworths. It makes me feel good.

While you were sleeping
6. i pretended to be asleep during sex more than once with my ex boyfriend so that he would hurry up and cum so i could actually go back to real sleep.

You've got mail
7. i sent an anonymous note through internal mail to a guy i work with telling him how sexy i thought he was, but it ended up going to the wrong desk. now the really unattractive accounts guy thinks he's hot and tries to chat up all the girls in the office.

Happy Feet
8. I love sniffing my feet. Especially when they've been in enclosed shoes all day. I have a feet fetish.

No comments:

Templates-Gallery