Monday, January 07, 2008

The C-Word

My name is a CUNT! So simple. Every one can find me where I am. I am located down under the women’s bellies and it is adjacent to my friend rectum. It’s basically not a great spot for me but being in between two thighs offers me sort of protection.

I am not called that way everyday. It’s only in certain circumstance my name is allowed to say. Sometimes my name CUNT is mentioned during a vigorous and raunchy sex. But not in every sex as the sound of it may be a turn-off for some who are comfortable with old-romance-style of sex. Certain ages can’t say my name either. It is extremely taboo for them to say it. So it’s not a word for kids, say adults the rule-creators. It’s the worst language in English language. Actually I have different names other than CUNT. But my other names have different meanings for those who are using it. When they’re a bit polite and curious, I am then called VAGINA, which supposedly doesn’t carry an offensive meaning. VULVA is another name that is used in a very different manner. Another time, I am called PUSSY. I don’t really know exactly (not even more and less) what is the connection between a name for a kitten and genital. Only context rules out our similarity, I suppose.

My name CUNT can be barometer for people. When people are using it, the others will suggest what kind of emotional state the speakers are at. Sometimes the use of my name CUNT is related to social background. The more people say it, the more likely they get labelled uncultured. This is the worst part that I don’t really like. My name CUNT is used and given a bad meaning. When a person is called a CUNT means he/she is really bad, awful and disgraceful. I am not sure why do I get this meaning. Is it because of my look? I don’t think my look is that bad. Women can be proud of having me and men can be crazy for me. So why is it, my name is used to describe something really terrible. In different context, my name can also be used as term of endearment. Ah you are such a funny cunt! But again it still implies vulgarity. They loathe me and love me at the same time.

I am certain that I am not the ugliest and grossest organ in human body. People will hear their lovers are caling me beautiful. Contrasting to others organ, I have the appeal. But still that doesn’t change anything. If it is because the location where I am at, I don’t think that is entirely the case. Not all organs in the easiest spot to see such as face are having attention.Beautiful eyes, gorgeous legs, nice boobs, sexy lips, excellent hair, and so on. Never did I hear people commenting on ears. Wow, that girl has fantastic ears! What? I know the perception of beauty encompasses any aesthetical aspects experiencing by the viewers. But with ears are different! People are less likely to have experienced a delirium aesthetical satisfaction with ears than they have with me.I deserve more than them.

So far I can only complain. I can’t make appeal to reconsider my name CUNT to be removed from vulgar category in English language.

2 comments:

Rusticissimus maximus said...

Are you The Swearing Lady? I think you are you know! What are you doing over in Australia, hmm? Get back over here now before I tell everyone else about your blogging for other countries! http://arseendofireland.blogspot.com/2007/03/cunt.html

Anonymous said...

You are a hell of a creative cunt! Good reading material.

Templates-Gallery